Grand Opening.

Well, I finally found a theme I like. I am using this theme for now, because not only is it clean and simple it just…I like it. I decided to get hosted at Squidge.org and so far I really like it. I am hoping to start blogging regularly again. I miss having a place where I can vent and not worry about the repercussions. It’s nice to just write.

 

This week has been incredibly long. I have worked all week, nine to five. However I have today and Tuesday off. I cannot wait for later tonight. I am going to my best friend’s to spend the night. We’ll catch up on American Horror Story and the new episode of Sister Wives and just be silly and have fun. It’s much needed. Not that my job is bad–I actually rather like it. I could work at worse places, you know? It’s just nice to get a break from it every once in a while.

With the Holidays approaching this week, I’ll be super busy cleaning. But that’s OK. I like cleaning. It kind of puts me in a zen mode. I am also excited for New Year’s Eve. I want to be able to hang out with my friends that night if possible. I am going to be making New Year’s Goals instead of resolutions because I never complete them. But this year? It will be different.

Gonna go now. I have a ton of things to do and little time to do them in. Talk later, and blessed be.

xoxo, Jess.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *